Thiocolchicoside extract- muscoril
A boon for Arthritis patients
THIOCOLCHICOSIDE EXTRACT is a great muscle relaxant as it helps to treat muscle spasms. It is both an anti-inflammatory and analgesic. Thus, it reduces swelling in the body, stiffness and lowers pain. This is crucial for enabling locomotor movement and reducing arthritis symptoms.The extract is derived from the flower of Superba Gloriosa that has been used for centuries as a seketal muscle relaxant. It has been used in modern medicines for its extensive anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties apart from being a myorelaxant. The product has been known to lower the instances of lower back issues.
Keep in touch!
Description of the benefits of the Herbanic India's THIOCOLCHICOSIDE Extracts
- THIOCOLCHICOSIDE Extract from Herbanic India is used for the treatment of acute lower back issues.
- The THIOCOLCHICOSIDE is more than a century old drug with proven effects for treatment of cancers.
- It can be used to lower pain and inflammation in the joints. Similarly, it is found to be effective in treatment of conditions like - rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, ankylosing spondylitis.
- The Herbanic India extract is a potent analgesic and is a competitive GABAA receptor antagonist.
- It is also a glycine receptor antagonist.
- The extract has powerful convulsant activity and thus be avoided by those with seizures.
For how long can I take the Herbanic India's THIOCOLCHICOSIDE extract?
THIOCOLCHICOSIDE Extract from Herbanic India is derived using natural methods yet an overdose of this can create problems. An ideal dose must be 4mg or as per prescription by your ayurvedic expert.
However, the extract must be avoided by those who are pregnant or wish to be pregnant. Similarly, it must be avoided by nursing mothers or women who are of childbearing age.
Further, the product must be avoided by those with lung issues like asthma, COPD, etc. It can worsen the problems like blood pressure and stroke.
How is Herbanic India's THIOCOLCHICOSIDE extract derived?
The product is a semi synthetic derivative. It is taken from colchicine which is a natural anti-inflammatory glycoside. The resulting product is a muscle relaxant and anti-inflammatory.
Are there any sideffects of using THIOCOLCHICOSIDE extract?
Yes, the Extract must be avoided by those on specific drugs, seizure medications, etc. It is recommended to avoid driving after taking the medication.
You may experience the following symptoms -
- An upset stomach
- Pain in the lower area or digestive issues
In case of any other symptoms or major issues, it is recommended to consult your physician immediately.
- Chemical Makers
- Regular quality controls
- Guarantee 100 % pure , without adultration
- Organic Quality Available