Arjuna extract- terminalia arjuna
Herbal Warrior That Keeps Your Heart Healthy
Terminalia Arjuna, popularly called Arjuna is an evergreen rejuvenating herb with plenty of rejuvenating properties to maintain a healthy heart and body functions. For decades, Arjuna has been used as traditional Ayurvedic medicine as it contains a lot of nutritional value. The extract of the Arjuna plant is valued for its anti-hypertensive components that help in strengthening the circulatory system and support balanced blood pressure and cholesterol level.
Keep in touch!
Descriptions Of Herbanic India Arjuna Extract
- Herbanic India offered Arjuna extract holds great importance in the Ayurvedic medicine world and is best known for its 100% natural ingredients that help in reducing the risk of heart diseases and other diseases.
- The potent extracts of Arjuna tree bark are jam-packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial properties that help in boosting the immune system and prepare the body to fight the virus.
- The Herbanic India lab-verified Arjuna extract has a significant proportion of gallic acid, ethyl gallate, and luteolin that inhibits the growth of cancer-causing cells.
- The cardiotonic properties of Arjuna extract can treat hypertension conditions and prevent prehypertensive activity.
- The organic extract of Arjuna compounds can treat the skin problems like dry skin, acne, pimple and slow down the process of aging.
What Are The Active Constituents Of Arjuna Extract?
Arjuna extract is rich in active compounds like Polyphenols, tannins, Oligomeric proanthocyanidins, cardenolide, gallic acid, ellagic acid, calcium, zinc, and copper – all nutritional essentials that are must for healthy and sustainable living.
Where The Arjuna Extract Can Be Used For?
As an herbal concoction, Arjuna Extract has been traditionally used in the Ayurveda medicine world as a rejuvenating tonic for controlling heart-related problems and treating other diseases like anemia.
Are The Constituents Of Arjuna Extract Good For Health?
It is the nature-blessed properties of Arjuna’s key compounds, including antioxidants, which make it an ideal remedy to fight against several diseases.
Does The Arjuna Extract Have Anti-Inflammatory Properties?
Yes, Arjuna extract has anti-inflammatory properties also which shows 100% significant results against acute inflammatory disorders.
Is Arjuna Extract Safe For Health?
The herbal extract of Terminalia Arjuna is definitely safe when you take it in a moderate amount. There is no side effect of the Arjuna extract. Also, it is free from chemicals so you can have it.
Get the Herbanic India offered 100% real and organic Arjuna extract to discover nature’s healing and rejuvenating properties for a healthy life.
- Chemical Makers
- Regular quality controls
- Guarantee 100 % pure , without adultration
- Organic Quality Available