Shatavari extract- asparagus racemosus
Perfect formulation your health issues
Herbanic India shatavari Extract is created from the ancient method as proposed by Atharva Veda and Rig Veda. The extract has been used for years as a powerful aphrodisiac. It is a powerful rasayan that promotes -
Herbanic India shatavari Extract is also recommended for its benefits in uplifting the heart.
The extract is derived from shatavari which means one who cures numerous diseases and thus, Ayurveda terms it as Queen of herbs. It is also used to treat female health issues.
Its cooling properties are used for treatment of -
- Gastric ulcer
- Antioxidative properties
Keep in touch!
Description of the benefits of the Herbanic India's SHATAVARI Extract
- Herbanic India's extract has nourishing properties. It is used to support the normal functions of the human body.
- It is extremely beneficial for improving reproductive health
- It can soothe the digestive system and respiratory tract
- Boosts energy levels, immunity and strength
- It has naturally occurring antioxidative properties
- As per Ayurveda, it can balance pitta and vata dosha. It is also a renowned tonic for digestive tract and blood health
- It is recommended to treat gastric problems. It has anti-ageing effects.
- To gain the best results, it must be taken with milk.
- The bitter nature of this makes it useful for handling blood imbalance and skin issues like acne.
- It promotes uterine involution which is ideal for new mothers. The nutritive properties increase breast milk production and add to the health of the baby.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is Herbanic India's SHATAVARI extract useful for human use?
Ayurveda terms the SHATAVARI extract to be used as -
- Vrushya - An aphrodisiac
- Kshayajit - In treatment of chronic respiratory issues, TB, etc.
- Asrajit - Ideal for treatment of blood disorders
- Vaya Sthapani - An anti-ageing agent
- Shukrala - Improving sperm health and semen quality
- Pashtida - Nutritious supplement
- Medhya - Improving intelligence
- Stanyada - Boosts breast milk production
- Pitta Sahara - Useful for bleeding issues like rectal bleeding or menorrhagia.
- Gulmajit - Treatment of abdominal tumours
- Chakshushya - improves vision and treatment of eye issues
- Atisarajit - Cures diarrhoea
- Shophajit - Controls swelling through anti-inflammatory benefits
Is Herbanic India's SHATAVARI extract useful for men and women?
The extract is known to improve sperm quality, sperm and semen health. It also promotes sperm mobility. Thus, it promotes fertility.
In women, it produces an oestrogenic effect. However, it is not a direct substitute for oestrogen Treatment.
Is Herbanic India's SHATAVARI extract recommended for diabetics?
It is important to exercise due care and attention towards blood sugar levels. Consult a doctor before beginning with the consumption.
It can be taken with almost any health supplement like multivitamin, Omega 3 fatty acids, etc with minimal side-effects.
- Chemical Makers
- Regular quality controls
- Guarantee 100 % pure , without adultration
- Organic Quality Available