Salai guggul extract- boswellia serrata
A Therapeutic herbal formulation
Salai Guggul Extract has been used for centuries by Ayurveda for the development of holistic medicine. It is a plant-derived medicine that can be used to handle problems like obesity, arthritis, inflammation, etc. The same contains a potent mix of plant compounds like -
- Essential oils
- Amino acids, etc.
It has anti-inflammatory and antioxidative properties that can be beneficial for a variety of health issues.
Also, the Salai Guggul Extract helps in asthma and reduces the risk of subsequent attacks. It also decreases constriction of the respiratory passages. It is further found to reduce the development of tumours.
Keep in touch!
Description of the benefits of the Herbanic India's Salai Guggul Extracts
- Salai Guggul Extract from Herbanic India is one of the purest forms of herbal formulation. It is carefully sourced as per traditional techniques to deliver the best results.
- The extract is derived from the sap of the Commiphora Mukul tree. The same has been used by ayurvedic medicines since 600 BC as an ideal choice for the treatment of atherosclerosis.
- Research suggests that Salai Guggul Extract is extremely beneficial for arthritis. It lowers cholesterol levels, skin diseases and weight management.
- This extract also has substances that help to lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels but also prevents the hardening of arteries.
- The product also decreases the redness and swelling due to acne and pimples.
How is Herbanic India's Salai Guggulu extract helpful to your body?
Salai Guggul Extract or Indian Frankincense from Herbanic India is an oleoresin extracted from the Boswellia Serrate which is native to the Middle East, India, Sri Lanka, Africa, etc. The extract is trapped from an incision on the tree trunk that is solidified. The extract has an exciting aroma and flavour. This is why Greeks and Romans used this as incense, fumigant, etc.
How does Salai Guggul Extract help to control inflammation?
The Salai Guggul Extract contains Boswellic compounds that are directly linked to inhibiting leukotrienes. This controls inflammation in the body. This is why the extract was used in Ayurveda to make medicines related to arthritis. It is also beneficial for handling issues like - gout, fever, cough, heart issues, colitis, bronchitis, etc.
Is Salai Guggul Extract an anti-inflammatory product?
The Salai Guggul Extract is known for its potent, anti-inflammatory and astringent properties. It is also a diuretic and diaphoretic.
Salai Guggul Extract is also beneficial as an internal and external stimulant.
Modern medicine uses the extract dor medicines associated with liver protection, lipid control, treatment of Crohn's disease, IBD and managing coronary plaque.
- Chemical Makers
- Regular quality controls
- Guarantee 100 % pure , without adultration
- Organic Quality Available