Ritha extract- sapindus mukorossi
The haircare product
Ritha is Ayurveda's medicinal plant for its excellent haircare and detoxification properties. It is also called a washout or soap nut.
One of the major uses of the same is in natural hair care products. It makes the hair shiny and lustrous. It nourishes hair and scalp to promote regrowth and prevent dandruff and lice. It is also an excellent insecticide. It also controls greying of hair.
Herbanic India's Ritha extract helps to control infections and problems like -
- Wound healing and cleaning
- Controls secondary infections, etc.
As per Ayurveda, this extract helps to manage Tridosha properties.
Keep in touch!
Description of Herbanic India's Ritha Extract
- Herbanic India's Ritha extract is sourced following the traditional Ayurvedic means to help control intestinal issues. It also controls the growth of worms due to low Agni through its Tikta and Tikshna properties.
- Ritha Extract helps to lower the symptoms of asthma. It controls the vitiated vata and pitta. It removes the obstructions in the lungs and respiratory system. It also helps to balance tridosha and excessive mucus secretion.
- Unhealthy eating, lifestyle, and stress can impact digestive fire. As a result, it causes the accumulation of Ama, which causes obesity. Ritha helps to control such weight gain.
- The impaired digestive system also causes flatulence. It is where ritha extract helps to reduce the problem by balancing Ushna.
- Herbanic India's extract also improves metabolism and blockages of the circulatory system.
What makes Herbanic India's Ritha extract best for hair care?
Herbanic India's formulation relies on traditional Indian beliefs and medicinal properties to create the right Ritha extract. It is an amazing alternative to chemically propelled hair care products which may irritate your skin and cause dandruff.
Ritha is also a great conditioner, antimicrobial and antiseptic. The extract brings a natural shine to the hair and makes it look silky and voluminous.
Can Ritha extract help during snake or scorpion bites?
Ritha is an effective product for handling snakebite and scorpion stings. It has great anti-venom properties that help remove the venom from the body.
Can Ritha extract help arthritis patients?
Herbanic India's Ritha extract is known for its anti-inflammatory properties and helps to counter muscular pain and lessen edema.
Its powerful antioxidative properties lower the risk of chronic issues, disorders, and diseases. Similarly, it controls the growth of E.coli and Salmonella.
- Chemical Makers
- Regular quality controls
- Guarantee 100 % pure , without adultration
- Organic Quality Available