Resperine extract- rauwolfia serpentina
An unconventional health product
Resperine or RAUWOLFIA SERPENTINA extract is derived from a plant called Indian snakeroot. The plant is found in the foothills of the Himalayas and is a rich source of reserpine alkaloids. Ayurveda has recommended the extract for its antihypertensive and sedative properties. It is also used for creating medicines for anxiety and insomnia.
Locals recommend the plant for snake, mosquito, and insect bites. It also helps to lower fever and constipation.
Keep in touch!
Description regarding the Herbanic India's Resperine Extract
- Herbanic India's formulation is made from the finest quality ingredients sourced from Himalayan foothills. It is perfect for treating liver, rheumatoid issues, epilepsy, etc.
- The extract is also a good uterine stimulant that causes the uterus to contract.
- The product produces a prolonged tranquilizing effect traditionally used to treat schizophrenia.
- The product is recommended for treating hypertension and has negligible nervous system side effects.
- It can also work well to manage psychological problems and manage tardive dyskinesia.
- The extract allows blood vessels to relax and dilate, which helps manage heartbeat and improve blood flow.
- As per Ayurveda, it helps manage Vata imbalances. Thus, it overcomes nervousness, palpitations, and restlessness.
- It is a mild laxative.
How is Herbanic India's Resperine extract great for the human body?
The extract helps to aid in managing blood pressure, sugar levels, etc. It is also extremely useful for people with diabetes.
With an aggravated Vata and impaired digestive system, your body can hardly sustain its healthier self. It causes the accumulation of toxic remains in the pancreatic region and impairs insulin production. Taking the extract helps improve digestive health as it is a Deepan and Pacha.
Is it okay to combine the extract with other medicines?
Individuals need to talk to an ayurvedic practitioner before combining with other medications. It helps to avoid the side effects caused by counter medications and issues.
However, one must avoid consuming alcohol as both Respine extract and the alcohol increase drowsiness. It can lead to additive sedation.
How is Herbanic India's Resperine extract great for people with diabetes?
The extract has active compounds that help to manage diabetes and associated complications. However, for patients on medications, it is important to contact an ayurvedic expert before taking the extract. It may cause sugar levels to turn too low, especially if taken with other anti-diabetic medications.
- Chemical Makers
- Regular quality controls
- Guarantee 100 % pure , without adultration
- Organic Quality Available