Rasna extract- pluchea lanceolate
Your complete renovating kit
Pluchea Lenceolata is a potent Yukta as per Ayurveda and is termed as Rasna. The shrub is extremely versatile and aromatic that offers great medicinal value.
Rasna derives its name from tongue-like leaves. It is a potent formula that brings healthy aging and rejuvenation. It has been part of Thai and Chinese medicines as well.
The herbal extract from Herbanic India is useful in managing arthritis and various health conditions. Its analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties naturally reduce pain and inflammation. It is also great for kidneys since it acts against oxidative stress.
Rasna is known to augment healing, wound contractions, etc. Massaging the joints with its oil can relieve age-related joint issues. This aromatic and warming product boosts the growth of connective tissues, metabolism, and regulation of temperature levels.
Keep in touch!
Description of Herbanic India's Rasna Extract
- Herbanic India's formulation has phytochemicals that make it an ideal treatment for musculoskeletal health, joint flexibility, etc.
- It also helps to overcome piles, obesity-related complications, etc.
- It promotes regulatory function that aids in maintaining a clear flow of vital force, especially over joints.
- The extract is also recommended for menstrual health. It eases occasional cramps.
- The formulation helps to expel Vata from bones, and this promotes Agni.
- It is also useful in boosting natural respiratory health and maintaining a clear respiratory tract, nasal cavity, throats, etc. It also encourages the elimination of toxins maintenance of the respiratory system from build-up.
Why is RASNA extract recommended for weight management?
Herbanic India's formulation also helps to digest metabolic toxins. It helps to promote digestion by stimulating metabolism. When coupled with exercise and the right diet plan, it brings optimal results and weight management.
Why is Herbanic India's Rasna Extract recommended for females?
Herbanic India's natural formula is sourced from traditional ayurvedic practices to deliver the best results. The extract aids in maintaining a healthy and regular menstrual cycle. It also aids in removing toxins from the body and thus promotes uniform distribution of heat, removal of toxins, etc.
The extract is also used for its antioxidative, anti-ageing, and anti-inflammatory advantages. Thus, you save your body against occasional illnesses, inflammation, and stressors.
How does Rasna Extract help with bronchitis?
Rasna Extract is recommended for cough and inflammation as it cleans the respiratory system, has anti-inflammatory properties, etc. It also helps to balance the doshas like Vata and Kapha. It also prevents the aggravation of the condition.
Similarly, by keeping the respiratory tract clean from mucus, Rasna helps to balance mucus release.
- Chemical Makers
- Regular quality controls
- Guarantee 100 % pure , without adultration
- Organic Quality Available