Organic manjistha powder-rubia cordifolia
Rubia Cordifolia is a plant of economic importance and is most commonly found in Asia, Europe, and Africa. The tree's roots have been used as a form of medicine in Ayurvedic medicine. This is frequently called Manjistha in Ayurvedic Sanskrit. The herb has several medicinal and therapeutic benefits. It can be used both internally as well as externally on the skin. Organic Manjistha powder can also be consumed daily. This is good for your health and beneficial for patients who have diabetes. It helps in reducing the blood glucose level and serves several medicinal benefits. Taking it properly will help relieve several issues you might have, but if you take it in excess, the organic Manjistha powder can cause constipation in individuals.
Keep in touch!
Description of organic Manjistha powder
- This herb is considered best among the blood purifying herbs. This herb breaks down any blockages present in the blood and helps in the normal flow of blood.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties. This property of Manjistha can help reduce acne and skin rashes when combined with coconut oil.
- It can be applied to hair as well. The organic Manjistha powder helps in keeping the hair healthy and shiny.
- The organic Majistha powder can be taken daily after dinner and after lunch. This helps manage diarrhea better due to the appetizer and digestive properties.
- It helps reduce the problem of watery eyes because of the astringent property of the Manjistha.
How is the organic powder of Manjistha taken?
The organic Manjistha powder can be taken with hot water or regular water to relieve symptoms of diarrhea and for the treatment of diabetes.
Is the organic Manjistha powder good for skin?
The Manjistha has antioxidant properties. When the organic Manjistha powder is applied to the skin, it helps in reducing the skin rashes as well as minimizes the acne of the face by killing the acne-causing bacteria. You can use the Manjistha powder, rose water, and honey at least two to three times a week.
Can Manjistha powder help in reducing diabetes?
The organic Manjistha powder is known for reducing excessive blood glucose levels. This, in turn, helps in the reduction and treatment of diabetes. Diabetic patients should consume the organic Manjistha powder regularly.
- Chemical Makers
- Regular quality controls
- Guarantee 100 % pure , without adultration
- Organic Quality Available