Organic henna powder-lawsonia inermis
Lawsonia inermis is a flowering plant belonging to the genus Lawsonia. It is also commonly known as hina, Henna, the mignonette tree, and the Egyptian privet. It is grown in northern Africa, Asia, and northern Australia. It is widely used for commercial purposes. The most famous product is the henna dye which is often used to color hair, fingernails, and skin. It can also be used to color fabrics such as silk, wool, and leather. It is also known for its medicinal benefits. Lawsonia inermis is used to cure jaundice, prevent skin inflammation, cure renal lithiasis, etc. The plant has antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, anti-parasitic, anti-inflammatory, antidiabetic, and many more medicinal properties. Henna has many health benefits and is widely known for its positive effects on Hair.
Keep in touch!
Description of Organic Henna Powder
- Henna is a natural dye used by many people worldwide to color their Hair in red color or different shades of red color.
- It helps improve the strength of the Hair and does not permanently affect the health of the Hair follicles.
- Organic henna powder has known to reduce hair fall in many people. To reduce hair fall, many people use organic henna powder with curd. They combine these two components and apply them to the Hair. This mixture increases the efficiency of the treatment.
- Henna can be applied to wounds, burns, scars, etc. It is known to reduce inflammation due to its anti-inflammation properties.
- It might also have anti-aging properties and might help reduce skin blemishes and scars.
- Due to the antipyretic properties of Henna, it is also known to reduce the symptoms of fever.
Is Henna powder safe for everyone?
Most of the species of Henna are safe to use, but there might be some species such as black Henna that might prove to be allergenic. Some people might develop some skin rashes or other symptoms. Thus you must always consider your medical practitioner in case you are experiencing any of the symptoms.
How to use Henna Powder for dry Hair?
Henna Powder can be used with a few tablespoons of olive oil along with coconut milk. This is one of the best remedies for dry hair.
Is Henna good for oily scalp?
Henna powder is excellent and suitable for all hair types. Applying henna powder with Multani mitti can be very beneficial for oily scalp and might reduce hair fall.
- Chemical Makers
- Regular quality controls
- Guarantee 100 % pure , without adultration
- Organic Quality Available