Moringa powder-moringa oleifera
Moringa Oleifera is a plant that is grown all around the world and is known for its medicinal use. This plant has its origin in the South of the Himalayas and is mostly grown in the northern region of India. The Moringa Oleifera is more popular as the Drumstick tree, the miracle tree, the ben oil tree, or the Horseradish tree. This tree is used for an extended period for medicinal and health benefits. Moringa Oleifera has a lot of minerals, vitamins, and proteins that help keep the human body healthy. It contains Vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, Zinc, Phosphorus, iron, potassium, magnesium, and many other healthy components. It has very low fat and does not contain any harmful cholesterol. The leaves of the Moringa Oleifera can be dried and converted into a form of powder. This Moringa powder can be stored for months without the use of refrigeration and serves many benefits.
Keep in touch!
Description of Moringa Powder-
- Moringa powder is used chiefly as an antiseptic and is effective against a variety of bacteria and fungi.
- It has rich in proteins, antioxidants, minerals, flavonoids, vitamins, etc.
- It is one of the most effective plant-based sources of antioxidants.
- The leaves from which the Moringa powder is extracted are rich in Vitamin A, which helps maintain healthy vision and builds immunity.
- It is rich in Vitamin C, which is very helpful in protecting the body from different kinds of pollutants and toxins.
- It is immensely rich in Vitamin E, which acts as an antioxidant and helps restore cells.
How is the Moringa Powder taken?
Usually, 1.5 teaspoons of Moringa Powder is taken, which is approximately 7 grams of Moringa Powder. This is taken either with lukewarm water or can be taken with your salad or made into a tasty smoothie. It can be consumed directly by placing under the tongue to be absorbed by the body and then washed down with water. It is helpful for so many things.
Does the Moringa Powder have any side effects?
Yes, the Moringa powder can shoe specific side effects. Thus one is always recommended to consult their doctor first before taking this powder.
What components are present in the Moringa powder?
The Moringa Powder contains various vitamins such as Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin B, proteins, antioxidants, anti-inflammatory compounds, healthy minerals such zinc, phosphorus, iron, potassium, magnesium, etc., that provide many health benefits to the human body.
- Chemical Makers
- Regular quality controls
- Guarantee 100 % pure , without adultration
- Organic Quality Available