Moringa extract- drumstick tree
A superfood that keeps you healthy
Drumstick tree, called Moringa, is a tree labelled as the "miracle tree or tree of life" that is grown in African, Latin American, and Asian subcontinents. The tree has been recognised by traditional Ayurvedic medicine, phytomedicine, and scientific studies for providing multiple benefits. The powder is derived from its leaves and has vitamins A, C, and E. It is a superfood that delivers to the body - iron, calcium, vitamin B6, magnesium, and potassium. Studies show that the same has more vitamin C than citrus fruits!
The extract of the Moringa plant is valued as an amazing source of protein and is known to have a positive impact on immune system functioning, bone health, and anti-ageing.
Keep in touch!
Description of Herbanic India's Moringa Extract
- Herbanic India's Moringa extract is sourced per the traditional Ayurvedic medicine. It is known to help reduce the signs of ageing and associated problems.
- The extract is a natural antibiotic and antibacterial. It inhibits the growth of pathogens, prevents Alzheimer's, and improves brain health.
- Moringa leaf extract contains 30 percent fibre that improves digestion and reduces the chances of diseases.
- Moringa has been linked to increased dopamine and serotonin - the key contributors to fighting depression.
- Herbanic India's potent Moringa extract is a great source of plant-based protein. Thus, your body gets essential amino acids ideal for repairing body and mood regulation.
- Moringa helps enhance sexual performance, suppress cortisol levels, and balance hormones.
How is Herbanic India's Moringa extract made?
Herbanic India's all-natural powder is made from moringa leaves while maintaining the delicate harvesting and drying requirements. As a result, the nutritional value of the extract increases.
This is then turned into a palatable powder that is perfect for your nutritional needs.
How can the Moringa extract be used for?
Moringa finds use in Ayurveda medicine as a liver and digestive aid. The bitter taste of the extract is ideal for balancing doshas like Kapha and vata.
What happens if you consume Moringa daily?
Studies reveal that Moringa extracts help lower liver damage, liver injury, etc. It also clarifies the blood of drugs, chemicals, alcohol, excretes waste, etc.
Moringa has also been an effective cure for Type 1 and 2 diabetes.
How to use moringa extracts?
Moringa has an easy to incorporate taste that blends well with smoothies, juices, etc. To begin your fitness journey, use ¼ or ½ teaspoons a day.
Can Moringa extract replace my vitamin supplements?
Moringa is a rich source of protein, calcium, iron, vitamin A, C, K, fibre, etc. It also has traces of vitamin B12, which is sufficient for everyday nutritional intake.
Herbanic India offered organic Moringa extracts procured using the best methods. Choose herbal formulations for leading a healthy and happy life.
- Chemical Makers
- Regular quality controls
- Guarantee 100 % pure , without adultration
- Organic Quality Available