Catechu, an herb, is used to make medicines in several parts of the world. It is commonly called ‘Kattha’ or ‘Katha.’ It is frequently found in Asia, China, India, and around the regions of the Indian ocean. It has been used ever since ancient times in Ayurvedic medicine. It serves many purposes. It is used in food as well as for medical purposes. The mixture of Catechu is high in tannins. It acts as a flavoring agent, and due to its medicinal benefits, it is highly used by people around the world. Catechu is well known to cure cough when mixed with sugar and turmeric. Catechu powder is very beneficial and effective for treating any throat ailment that you might have. Catechu or Katha Powder can also be applied to external wounds. The Katha powder has several properties and enzymes that help in the clotting of blood. There are several other medicinal benefits of Katha powder.
Keep in touch!
Description of Katha powder-
- Katha powder is very useful in treating several ailments such as gum problems, stomach issues, etc.
- Katha powder is very helpful and effective in treating diarrhea. This is an ideal home remedy to take when facing issues of a sensitive stomach.
- It helps in relieving the symptoms of malaria fever.
- Katha powder is very beneficial in fixing any ear issues that you might have. The Katha powder effectively treats ear pain and excessive ear wax.
- The Katha powder can also be used in treating respiratory diseases like asthma.
- Katha powder can be applied to your external wounds as well. This helps in reducing inflammation and pain. It enables the blood to clot faster in the area of the wound while healing it faster.
How is Katha powder taken?
Katha powder can be taken orally in several cases. You can add Katha powder with honey to treat any kind of respiratory disease. Katha powder can be taken with sugar and turmeric to help relieve cough. It can be mixed with mustard oil and applied to teeth or gums to assist in the relieving of pain.
Can Katha powder be applied externally?
Yes, Katha powder is also applied externally to help heal the wounds faster. It helps in fast clothing of the blood.
How much should Katha powder be used for throat pain?
300mg of Katha powder can be used five to six times a day to help relieve the symptoms of throat pain.
- Chemical Makers
- Regular quality controls
- Guarantee 100 % pure , without adultration
- Organic Quality Available