Sidr powder-ziziphus jujube
The leaves and seeds of Sidr trees are among the most critical parts of the tree. The trees are found all over the Middle East. Ayurvedic practitioners utilize Sidr's bark powder. The Sidr, also called Jujube, enables you to take care of your hair.
The Sidr has numerous advantages: this vegetable element is high in saponins and is helpful for hair washing. As a result, it can be used in place of shampoo. It softens the hair without a hair mask or conditioner.
Keep in touch!
- Ziziphus Jujuba leaf powders is a natural cleansing plant substance rich in saponins plus mucilages, appropriate for any types of hair, greasy skin, especially problematic skin.
- Astringent and cleansing chemicals abound in Sidr Powder. It deeply cleanses the hair and scalp while carefully combating dandruff and hair loss.
- Mix Sidr powder with hot water until a paste forms; apply to scalp, then massage far into the scalp; let on for about 20 minutes; rinse thoroughly.
- Use sidr powder to damp scalp and hair, then leave for a few hours before rinsing, potentially adding extra vegetable hair styling powders, vegetable oils, or cosmetics active components.
- It prevents hair color from fading and relieves irritated skin and scalp. It cleanses and hydrates the skin. Usage and applications: It helps with dandruff, hair problems, skin irritation, and scalp and is excellent for any types of hair, fragile, weak, or severely damaged hair. It's good for oily skin, acne, huge pores, issue skin, and polluted skin.
Frequently asked questions
What is the best way to utilize Sidr powder?
- Mix sidr powdered with hot water, mixing different vegetable hair products powders, vegetable oils, including bioactive cosmetic components if desired, and massage to damp hair, leaving for a few hours before rinsing. - When spreading henna, sidr powder can be added to the mixture to maintain the color and keep it from disgorging.
Is Sidr powder safe to use on your hair?
Sidr Care Powder is suitable for all hair types, but it's perfect for dandruff, colored hair, especially delicate scalp hair. Sidr material is ideal for reducing itchy scalp as well as irritation. Hair growth is aided by shampooing the hair with just this powder and applying a mask to damp hair.
How do you apply Sidr leaves to your skin?2 tbsp. Pure Sidr Powder + 2-3 tbsp. warm to boiling water Blend till the mixture resembles a smooth texture and is clump-free (about 2 min). Distribute the mask evenly across your skin & massage it in circular movements until it foams up. Allow 15-20 minutes for it to sit on your face.
- Chemical Makers
- Regular quality controls
- Guarantee 100 % pure , without adultration
- Organic Quality Available