Pomegranate peel powder-punica granutum peel
Punica Granatum Peel
Pomegranate, which is known as Punica Granatum, is a very healthy fruit. It is not just the fruit and its oral consumption, but also the peel of the fruit is known to contain a lot of bio-actives. The pomegranate peels are used extensively in Ayurveda medicine and have roots in the Indian culture. The peels can be dried and used late on as tea. The fruit and its peel contain a lot of antioxidants that are beneficial for the skin and the body of the individual.
Keep in touch!
The pomegranate is native to Iran and parts of India. It is a trendy fruit that has a lot of health benefits.
Description of Pomegranate peel powder-
- Pomegranate peel is known to have contained antioxidants and polyphenols. These compounds are beneficial to treat hyperpigmentation. Thus the pomegranate peels are beneficial to the skin of the individual.
- Punicalagin is a type of polyphenol present in the pomegranate peel. This compound is known for having anti-cancer properties. Thus, pomegranate peels can be used as a promising treatment in the condition of prostate cancer as it has the properties to kill cancerous cells.
- The pomegranate peel has antibacterial properties and thus helps in the prevention of decay in the tooth. It helps in treating tooth and gum diseases.
- Due to the antibacterial property of the pomegranate peel, it has also been used to treat several infections and in the healing of wounds.
- Punicalagin is a substance that is found in the pomegranate peel. This substance is very useful in the treatment of joint inflammation and the condition of arthritis.
What does the peel of the pomegranate contain?
The peel of the pomegranate is rich in flavonoids, tannins, phenolic acids, bioactive peptides, proteins, and much more. These contain 40-50% of the total weight of the fruit and have many benefits for the skin as well as the health of human beings.
What are the benefits of the pomegranate peel for the skin?
The pomegranate peel contains a lot of antioxidants and polyphenol. From treating the acnes and making the skin look brighter and clearer, this super-nutritious fruit peel is also used to treat hyperpigmentation.
Can the pomegranate improve brain function?
Health problems such as Alzheimer’s are believed to be caused due to oxidative stress. Since the pomegranate peel contains a lot of antioxidants, the life and brain function in these patients is seen to be improved.
- Chemical Makers
- Regular quality controls
- Guarantee 100 % pure , without adultration
- Organic Quality Available