Organic wheatgrass powder-organic triticum aestivum
Wheat is a commonly grown worldwide crop and is known by the scientific name - Triticum aestivum. Leaves sprouting out of the wheat plant; these newly sprouting leaves are called wheatgrass, which has built its popularity because it is helpful, and its usage has been more visible in the past few years. It is very commonly found in the juice and bars of the United States, where people are daily consumers of wheatgrass in their drinks like juice or smoothie and more. Wheatgrass finds its presence not just in the bottles and glasses of drinks but is also found in the powdered form for consumption, and this is readily available in any health and grocery store existing.
Keep in touch!
- Wheatgrass is grown by the farmers for animal feeding. Still, later even the people started spending money to have wheatgrass in their day-to-day life as it helps sustain and maintain a better diet leading to a healthier lifestyle.
- Wheatgrass is seen to be harvested in their development only; it takes around 7-10 days after the harvest. By appearance, it only looks like common grasses found in the backyard, but it's way too much more than that as it is so fully packed with nutrients which promises to provide the living beings with so many health benefits.
- The calories level in wheatgrass is lower, although the nutrient level is high in wheatgrass, nutrients that also include antioxidants like vitamin c, vitamin E, glutathione, etc. Antioxidants fight free radicals and are protective in cancer, arthritis, and neurodegenerative issues.
- Research studies on wheatgrass say that it also can fight cancer because of its antioxidant properties.
- Wheatgrass naturally aids in healthy digestion because the presence of enzymes plays a vital role in breaking the food particles and taking nutrients from them.
- Is wheatgrass helpful for lowering cholesterol levels?
- How does wheatgrass fight against infections?
- What are the nutrients found in wheatgrass?
- Vitamin K
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- B vitamins
A research study has been done on this topic but in the case of animals, not humans. It's found that wheatgrass helps lower cholesterol levels, reducing the risk of heart diseases.
Wheatgrass, when applied to any skin burn or injury, helps heal the wound as the chlorophyll in it is composed of antibacterial properties.
There are several nutrients that wheatgrass is composed of, and each nutrient shows its vitality and function. The significant nutrients in it are -
- Chemical Makers
- Regular quality controls
- Guarantee 100 % pure , without adultration
- Organic Quality Available