Organic amla powder-phyllanthus emblica
Natural Health Treasure
There are many nature-blessed herbs in Ayurveda that are appreciated for their goodness in nutrients. One such potent herb is Amla, popularly termed as Indian gooseberry, which is considered a powerhouse of health essential nutrients. Amla is a green-colored fruit with a bitter taste and derives its name from the Sanskrit word ‘ Amlaki’ which means “nectar of life”. Owing to its richness in nutrients, Herbanic India provides 100% organic Amla powder to potentially treat several ailments naturally without undergoing any severe medication or surgical process.
Keep in touch!
Description Of Herbanic India Organic Amla Powder
The herbal powder of Amla is called a health treasure owing to its richness in several nutrients. Herbanic India offered organic Amla powder is a natural source of vitamin C, iron, and calcium along with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that make it a hub of health treasure.
- The richness of Vitamin C in Herbanic Amla powder makes it a natural source of building immunity and metabolism.
- The antioxidant properties of Amla powder can treat both viral and bacterial infections and reduce the impact as well.
- Amla powder can improve brain functions and strengthen memory by eliminating the harmful radicals that damage the brain cells.
- Having our amla powder with 2 teaspoons of honey will help in preventing chest congestions, cough, and cold.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of amla powder strengthen the digestive function, cures constipation, and prevents stomach ulcers.
- The regular dosage of amla powder in a limited amount can help in purifying the blood and increase the level of hemoglobin.
As a natural source of nutrients like Vitamin C, iron, and calcium, it is best to mix a tablespoon of amla powder with lukewarm water. Drink this water on an empty stomach and experience its results after 5 weeks of its regular consumption.
Can Amla Powder Helps In The Healthy Growth Of Hair?
Yes, it contains carotene, iron, and fatty acids that deeply penetrate the follicles and stimulate hair growth.
Can You Consume The Amla Powder Daily?
Yes, but not more than 1 tablespoon on an empty stomach two times a day.
- Chemical Makers
- Regular quality controls
- Guarantee 100 % pure , without adultration
- Organic Quality Available