Gotu kola powder- centella asiatica
The perfect therapeutic for your overall health
Herbanic India is a brand known to offer excellent quality offerings in the health and wellness segment. One such offering is the Gotu kola powder. The same is called Mandukaparni which also has extensive culinary and therapeutic uses.
Locally termed Brahmi, it is known to improve skin and mental health. The ancient text of Bhavaprakasha refers to it as a treatment for skin diseases, diabetes and anaemia.
In Thailand, Gotu kola is used to reduce opium poisoning, detoxification process, reduce sluggish liver or similar disorders.
It grows abundantly in India, Nepal and across East Asia. The plant has small purple flowers and is found in marshy areas.
Keep in touch!
Description of the benefits of the Herbanic India's GOTU KOLA POWDER
- Herbanic India is known to procure the finest quality ingredients and use these to create herbal formulations.
- Gotu kola is a renowned antibacterial and antifungal agent. The same can be used in combination with neem oils, mahatikta lepam, etc.
- It is also recommended for diabetics and aids in the treatment of diabetic foot ulcers, healing scars, burns and psoriasis.
- It also boosts the tensile strength of the skin, reducing inflammation associated with burns.
- It also promotes fibroblast proliferation, boosts intracellular fibronectin levels.
- Traditional ayurvedic treatment options use this as a nootropic which boosts cognitive functions, as an antispasmodic, cardiotonic, astringent, anticonvulsant, diuretic, anti-inflammatory drug and analgesic.
- It is also a renowned option for antipyretic treatment plans.
How is Herbanic India's GOTU KOLA POWDER useful for human use?
Herbanic India offers premium quality products and Gotu kola is one such powerful adaptogenic herb. It helps the body to adapt to stress and exerts a normalising effect on the nervous system. It also helps to promote sleep and enhance mood.
It is also useful for boosting memory and thinking as it nourishes the brain. The same also supports vitality and energy.
How does Gotu kola helps in controlling blood pressure?
- Gotu Kola contains chemicals that decrease blood pressure in veins and reduces inflammation. It is useful in increasing collagen which is a structural protein.
- It is also useful in burns, scars, stretch marks and poor circulation
- Gotu kola is used to balance Kapha, Pitta and Vata. It is useful for calming vata and reducing excess kapha in the body
- It also helps to maintain optimal brain functions, enhance cognitive abilities and learning ability.
- It also has folic acid which is useful in improving post stroke vascular cognitive impairment, mental clarity and treating skin conditions like leprosy.
- Gotu kola has been used to treat syphilis, hepatitis, ulcers, diarrhea, fever, etc.
- Chemical Makers
- Regular quality controls
- Guarantee 100 % pure , without adultration
- Organic Quality Available