Banana peel powder-musa paradisiaca l.
The existence of bananas is so prominently seen in every corner of the world. They are distinct in varieties and are cultivated in mass. They are sweet and so soft that one doesn't need to chew. Although, when it comes to health, it's not preferred very much as it is composed of nutrients in lesser amounts. Not finding much space in nutritious space, banana has still made their space in the health field because of their peels which are not healthy only when eaten but also beneficial to skin, hair, and more. Banana peels are nutritious that help in the formulation of a healthy lifestyle. Not just this; it has its positive effects on the environment too. The consumption of banana peel helps the soil and climate by reducing the number of food products going into landfills.
Keep in touch!
When it comes to the Health Benefits that we can get from bananas, we know it is coming both from bananas and banana peels; the amount of nutrients depends upon the qualities of bananas, on the level of how ripe it is. It's found that the less ripened, green peels of bananas are more effective in curing digestion issues. In contrast, the much-ripened banana peels strengthen the white blood cells to face and fight infections and disease.
Note - these tests and research were done on rats and not on humans, and therefore it is yet to be ascertained whether the banana peels are effective on humans or not.
There are various other reasons were banana peels are found super helpful and effective; the reasons are stated below -
- The presence of tryptophan in bananas along with B6 in the banana peels helps one who is prey to depression and other things triggering moods. This happens when tryptophan turns into serotonin after breaking down; this helps to elevate a better mood.
- Since both banana and banana peels are highly composed of Vitamin A, it plays a significantly influential role in improving eyesight.
- Being really rich in fiber, bananas help in the easy digestion of food.
- What are the things we can get from bananas?
Banana is a rich source of potassium, vitamin c, vitamin a, iron, and calcium.
- What are the things we can get from banana peels?
Banana peels are rich in magnesium, fiber, protein, potassium, vitamin B12, and vitamin B6.
- Chemical Makers
- Regular quality controls
- Guarantee 100 % pure , without adultration
- Organic Quality Available