Soya isoflavone - soya phytoestrogens
Time-tested herbal formulation
Herbanic India's soya isoflavone is a type of nutritional supplement produced by the leguminosae family. These have a specific group of molecules that have phytochemicals and antioxidative properties. These are considered phytoestrogens that means that these can help boost estrogen levels.
These help to reduce the damage caused by oxygen and thus reduce instances of occurrence of certain types of cancers.
Keep in touch!
Description of the benefits of the Herbanic India's SOYA ISOFLAVONE extracts
- Herbanic India's soy isoflavones reduce the Total and Low density cholesterol (LDL).
- It helps to increase bone density, prevents risk of breast, prostate and uterine cancers.
- It also enhances mental functioning, and reduces muscle soreness especially in gym enthusiasts.
- The regular consumption of the product may reduce blood sugar levels and aid with those with type 2 diabetes.
- Choosing the product may also help to reduce blood pressure. However, it is important to take the advice of a medical practitioner before using this for treatment of hypertension.
- Soy isoflavones reduce irritable bowel problems and aid in reducing abdominal pain
What makes Herbanic India's soya isoflavone great for females?
Herbanic India's soya isoflavone releases hormones that resemble estrogen. These hormones are responsible for sexual and reproductive health of females. The isoflavones easily bind with the estrogen receptors that helps to relieve menopausal symptoms. This also helps to reduce irritability, depression, hot flashes and fatigue in such females.
This makes it a natural Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT).
The isoflavones are also known to reduce the risk of heart issues and cancers.
What makes Herbanic India's soya isoflavone an ideal health supplement?
Soya isoflavone contains high amounts of proteins, fibers, calcium, zinc, magnesium, phosphorus, etc. The extract is known to improve metabolism, weight management and control diabetes.
It also helps to manage blood sugar levels, control insulin secretion, and release antioxidants in the body. It also prevents hair damage and improves hair growth.
How isoflavones help in maintaining ideal hormone balance?
Isoflavones are a form of phytoestrogens. These share a structure similar to female hormones. In menopausal women, the consumption of this Extract is known to increase estrogen levels by 14 percent.
For those suffering from the negative impact of ageing, isoflavones and the rich antioxidants help to reverse oxidative damage. This also controls free radicals, tightens the skin and aids in breast enlargement.
The extract is also beneficial for those with Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS). By acting against the underlying problem, soy helps to improve fertility, metabolism, cardiovascular health, etc.
- Chemical Makers
- Regular quality controls
- Guarantee 100 % pure , without adultration
- Organic Quality Available