Senna leaves extract- senna
The best skin purifier
SENNA LEAVES EXTRACT is derived from ayurvedic treatment options and is extensively used as a blood purifier. It is also a mild laxative that helps to control constipation and maintain healthy skin.The research by modern medicine states that the extract helps to maintain a healthy balance of peristalsis of the intestines. Senna leaves contain anthraquinone derivatives present in the free and combined state. It also has a potent and laxative effect apart from a yellow flavonol with a special matter called Kaempferol.
Keep in touch!
Description of Herbanic India's SENNA LEAVES EXTRACT
- SENNA LEAVES EXTRACT is used as a purgative and the powder can be taken in doses of 1-2 g. This helps to treat constipation and abdominal distention.
- In case of skin diseases, the paste of the extract along with vinegar can be applied to the affected part of the body.
- It can be used in the case of worm infestations, rheumatoid arthritis and gout.
- Ayurveda terms this as Virechana therapy that helps to remove problems associated with Jaundice, Splenomegaly, etc. This helps to balance excess pitta from the body by using the dried leaves of the Senna plant.
- It is an ayurvedic supplement ideal for colon health and helps to maintain healthy bowels.
- This also promotes the removal of natural toxins from the intestines and colon while boosting the secretions from the gallbladder.
- The SENNA LEAVES EXTRACT promotes mobilisation of phlegm.
- It also aids in the rejuvenation of the skin by boosting the removal of toxins and maintaining a healthy body weight.
- It is also an effective remedy for flatulence and constipation. When combined with cumin seeds, it brings distention of the abdomen and regurgitation.
- When combined with raisins, this SENNA LEAVES EXTRACT can reduce chest burning and abdominal bloating.
How is Herbanic India's SENNA LEAVES EXTRACT good for you?
The SENNA LEAVES EXTRACT is known as Swarnapatri which means golden petal. It is one of the well-loved ingredients that are liked by ayurvedic practitioners. This makes it one of nature's most awesome gifts.
Ayurveda recommends its use for maintaining colon health. The herbal properties act as natural toxins and support in maintaining good health. It also eliminates the Pitta heat. As a result, the SENNA LEAVES EXTRACT works well for your digestive health. Its active nutrients support bowel movements, control stagnations and inconsistency. As a result, you get a healthy gut and body weight.
How are Herbanic India's SENNA LEAVES EXTRACT good for liver health?
Consuming the powder is beneficial for the liver and gallbladder. This brings a healthy flow of secretions, maintains a healthy weight and fluid metabolism. It also has dietary benefits that support skin health by decongesting.
- Chemical Makers
- Regular quality controls
- Guarantee 100 % pure , without adultration
- Organic Quality Available