Bentonite clay powder-bentonite
Bentonite is a form of soft clay with many benefits for the skin and health. The clay is formed after the aging of the volcanic ash. The bentonite clay has been used to remedy many things for a very long period. This was first discovered in Fort Bentone, America, where the clay gets its name. One of the most essential properties of Bentonite clay is the property of absorption. It works by absorbing the dirt from your skin. The clay also has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, which makes it beneficial for an individual's health.
Keep in touch!
Description of the Bentonite clay
- The bentonite clay has a soft and delicate texture, and thus it easily forms a paste when mixed with water. This paste is applied to the skin or can be used as a hair mask. The clay removes the excess oil from the skin, making it feel soft and acne-free.
- The bentonite clay is also used as a health supplement by many people worldwide for losing weight.
- The bentonite clay can also be used to remove toxins from the body. Studies have suggested that bentonite clay helps reduce the effects of toxins from the body.
- Bentonite clay can remove heavy metals from the body, such as lead. Lead poisoning is very harmful and can cause several problems, such as learning disabilities.
- The bentonite clay has been proven to treat diarrhea in several people. The clay has also helped some people get relief from constipation.
What are the minerals present in bentonite clay?
The different minerals present in the trace amount are calcium, iron, copper, and zinc. It also has aluminum and silica. Although these minerals are typically present in the food that we eat, some people like to eat bentonite clay and get these trace minerals in their bodies.
What skin benefit does bentonite clay provide?
The bentonite clay is often used to get clean and protected skin. The clay reduces acne from the skin and is proven good for oily skin.
Is the bentonite clay used in makeup products?
Yes, bentonite clay is being used in different medicines and makeup products. These products include shampoo, lotion, face masks, toothpaste, and dietary supplements.
Can the bentonite clay be eaten directly?
Yes. Many people have used bentonite clay to remove toxins from their bodies. They mix the clay in water and then drink it. It also helps in relieving constipation as well as diarrhea.
- Chemical Makers
- Regular quality controls
- Guarantee 100 % pure , without adultration
- Organic Quality Available