Ashwagandha extract- withania somnifera
Ideal Stress Reliever
Ashwagandha is one of the commonly used, non-toxic adaptogens in the Ayurvedic medicine world. Ashwagandha is, in general, a plant with several brain-boosting properties that can be found in the Indian peninsula. The plant of Ashwagandha belongs to a part of a class of plants called adaptogens. To get the most out of the Aswagandha, Herbanic India organic processed Ashwagandha extract has all the essential properties and nutrients that can help you treat many ailments, including stress, anxiety, depression, and related issues.
Our 100% pure Ashwagandha extract is tested to provide several health-related benefits when ingested as tea powders, tinctures, supplements, or in raw forms.
Keep in touch!
Descriptions Of Herbanic India Ashwagandha Extract
Ashwagandha is one of the staples of the ancient Indian medicine world which makes it a safe and effective remedy to treat mental disorders like stress and anxiety. The nutritional value of Ashwagandha promotes brain health, treats anxiety, supports cardiovascular health and anxiety-related issues.
- The natural components of Ashwagandha boost the function of the brain and help fight symptoms of anxiety and depression.
- Ashwagandha is a godsend gift for those who are suffering from insomnia disease (sleeplessness). The intake of Ashwagandha can help you unwind and sleep peacefully.
- The anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties of Ashwagandha also protect the skin from acne and infections.
- The regular intake of Ashwagandha in a moderate proportion can help in maintaining a healthy heart.
- Ashwagandha is also useful for children as it helps in developing a sharp memory, reducing stress, and increasing their stamina.
What Is The Main Use Of Ashwagandha Extract?
In Ayurveda, Ashwagandha is commonly used as an adaptogen that helps in calm-down the brain, control the blood pressure and cholesterol level and treat stress-related mental issues. Overall, Ashwagandha being an adaptogen prevent physical and mental stress in the body.
Is Herbal Ashwagandha Extract Safe For Our Health?
Absolutely yes, Ashwagandha is an herbal remedy that can treat several health problems without causing any side effects. The extract is free from artificial preservatives and doesn’t contain any harmful chemicals so it is 100% natural and safe for regular consumption.
Can a healthy person also take Ashwagandha?
Yes, it is safe for everyone as it has herbal constituents of nature that do not cause any side effects when taken in a limited amount.
How Can I Consume or Use Ashwagandha In My Regular Routine?
You need to take around half a teaspoon of Herbanic India Ashwagandha Extract with milk or honey to get the most of the healthy nutrients of Ashwagandha.
It’s 100% safe to incorporate the use of our Aswangandha in your daily routine as it is a naturally processed product. However, for the best results, you must consult with your doctor for its consumption and also know the quantity that you should take it. With a natural adaptogen called Ashwagandha, you can keep life’s stress at bay.
- Chemical Makers
- Regular quality controls
- Guarantee 100 % pure , without adultration
- Organic Quality Available