• Tulsi powder has been shown to help with respiratory function, immunity, and overall health. Antioxidants, adaptogenic, anticancer, antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, and disinfection activities have been discovered. Tulsi is frequently referred to as the "healing herb."
• Tulsi leaves have powerful antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal capabilities, protecting us from many ailments. Tulsi is a good source Of Vitamin c but also zinc, and it works as a natural immune booster and boosts our natural defensive system.
• Periodic fevers can be reduced by combining Tulsi leaf powder and black pepper powdered in a decoction. To help with cough and cold relief, a little milk and ginger could be put to this decoction. Tulsi leaf powder contains active chemicals such as camphene, cineole, and eugenol, which assist in relieving colds, chest tightness, asthma, bronchitis, flu, and cough.
• Ocimumosides A and B are active ingredients in tulsi. The neurotransmitters dopamine & serotonin in the brain are balanced by these chemicals, which relieve stress.
• Tulsi phytochemicals have potent antioxidant properties. Consequently, they help prevent skin, liver, dental, & lung cancers.
Frequently asked questions
What is the best way to consume tulsi powder?
Adding tulsi to your tea has been the most convenient way to consume it. Let the water come to a boil with the tulsi leaves. Allow for 8 - 10 mins of simmering time. For added flavor, honey, as well as lemon, can be added.
What are the tulsi's side effects?
Tulsi contains eugenol, a compound found not only in cloves but also in Peruvian balsam. While tiny levels of eugenol can protect the liver from toxic damage, too much can lead to liver harm, nausea, diarrhea, a racing heart, even convulsions.
Is it safe to consume tulsi water daily?
When used daily, Tulsi water helps bowel motions and fights acid reflux, indigestion, and other digestive issues. It also aids in the removal of harmful poisons from the body.
Who should avoid tulsi?
Tulsi has blood-thinning characteristics, which means it can thicken the circulation in our bodies. People who are currently on anti-clotting medicines should avoid this plant, although it has proven to be a fantastic home treatment for people who may not want to use allopathy meds.
- Chemical Makers
- Regular quality controls
- Guarantee 100 % pure , without adultration
- Organic Quality Available